The desired Technician will be able to run wires, terminate ends, and work with others to troubleshoot problems with computing hardware/software, A/V equipment, surveillance devices, Wi-Fi and networking peripherals, and/or all related electronic devices and systems. Duties/Responsibilities:
• Run wires in walls, ceilings and outside buildings
• Assist other installers with technical problems as needed.
• Configure, test, update, and repair computing and other equipment.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance and diagnostic tests on computer systems.
• Identify common causes of trouble such as loose connections or defective components.
• Reviews manufacturers’ specifications on connections and methods to locate problems.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• The more you are able to do, the more the company can offer and the more you can earn.